Bookreview Winter!

Title: Winter
Author: Marissa Meyer
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #4
Release date: november 2015
Genre: Science Fiction
Pages: 823 pages

Reviews of the previous books in this series:
#1 Cinder
#2 Scarlet
#3 Cress

Expectations
I loved reading Cress and am so excited to see how this story comes to an end! If you haven't read this series yet, do not read this review, because it will contain some spoilers. I would definitely recommend reading this series! 

Review
It was a satisfying ending to a great series! I really liked this book. It was so action-packed! I loved the writing ( like all her books), although this book was very long, 823 pages!

Winter is an intriquing character, she was pretty unpredictable, I loved reading about her. I would have liked her to play a bigger part in the ending. She should have at least been there, at the last battle in the throne room! 
Queen Levana was horrible to her too, so she should be there.

I loved the communication between Thorne and Cress! So cute, they are definitely my favorite couple! Although I love Cinder and Kai too. Thorne is so funny, he made me laugh out loud more than once.

It ended a bit too perfect for me, everyone survived and got their happy ending, but then again these are fairytale retellings so..

If I have to compare the four books, Cress would stille be my favorite, then Winter, Cinder and lastly Scarlet.

I would definitely recommend this series! Enjoyed it a lot. I haven't read the novella's yet, I will read those soon :)

Rating  4.5 stars

Comments

Popular Posts